a visit to holy place

Srirangam Temple
                
            Hello, yesterday I went to Kanyakumari for visiting some holy places. I am now on vacation holidays. I visited Thiruvattar Perumal temple which is about 10 to 15 km away from Nagercoil. I experienced a rainy climate with a little shower. The temple has a nice sculpture and many stone pillars with status.


            On the next day, I visited Srirangam, Tiruchy. I travelled for more than 6 hours to reach Tiruchy. By seeing the temple tower I wonder how they build it. It is one of the famous pilgrim Centre in South India. It was amazing to see the thousand pillar mandapam which is build of thousand pillars. I stayed in Srirangam for two days and decided to visit Tanjore.

                 In Tanjore, I visited Tanjore Big temple which is built by the king Chola in the 10th century. This temple is thousand years old. The worshipping statue is Siva. He is powerful. There are many more pilgrim Centers in Tamil Nadu to visit. If you visit Tamil Nadu, have a reputed guide who knows English for a better travelling experience.

Comments

Ads